REFLECTOR: PITCH & ROLL TRIM

Brett Ferrell bferrell at 123mail.net
Thu Oct 28 09:23:14 CDT 2004


Yea Dave, and if you can snap a couple of pictures, I'd be happy to get them
posted so we can see how you did it exactly.  It sounds/looks reasonably easy
(alright, reasonably easy for us FG guys...), but pictures are so helpful.

Brett

Quoting PVTPIL8 at aol.com:

> Dave,
> I am very interested in your progress with the Strong system.  My plane is
> completed and flying with about 65 hours on it.  My trim spring is not strong
> enough to hold trim in either departure or approach flight.  The spring I
> have
> is the second one with additional wraps of bid.  What do you think the
> difficulty of installation is in a completed plane?  I already have the
> reversible
> relay, and controls. My concern is getting to the bottom of the stick. I do
> have
> an access panel on the copilot side about an 8" diameter hole.
>
> Thanks
> Steve
> XL-RG
> N787SB
>


More information about the Reflector mailing list