REFLECTOR: Blue Mountain Autopilot

Brett Ferrell bferrell at 123mail.net
Sat Oct 23 06:52:38 CDT 2004


Tom - you have to use this username and password (it's on all of Brian's messages at the bottom), but if you send me the pics, I'll upload them for you

user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Tom Martino 
  To: Brett Ferrell ; Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 10:51 PM
  Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Blue Mountain Autopilot


  I have the BMA system installed.  I would love to post the pictures.  Can someone tell me how?  I put my user name and password in ... but get no change.

   

   

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Brett Ferrell [mailto:bferrell at 123mail.net] 
  Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 8:28 PM
  To: Velocity Reflector
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Blue Mountain Autopilot

   

  I'm looking to get BMA's autopilot in the next few weeks, and was wondering if anybody out there that has this system installed could snap of few pictures of the servo mouting for the reflector or upload to the archive?


  Brett



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20041023/af6cce6b/attachment-0001.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list