REFLECTOR: PAINT SCHEMES

Joe jewen at comporium.net
Tue Oct 19 07:02:55 CDT 2004


Tom,
Would you mind sending me a copy.  I did not request them previously since they were going to be posted to the gallery.
Thanks,
Joe
jewen at comporium.net
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Tom Martino 
  To: reflector at www.tvbf.org 
  Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 11:56 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: PAINT SCHEMES


  I just sent out the scanned graphics of those paint schemes I promised.  I sent them directly to those who requested them.  I tried posting them to the reflector gallery but I just couldn't figure it out.  For some reason I could not log in.  

   

  For those who received them directly, feel free to post them to the gallery.

   

  Sorry for the delay.

   

  Tom Martino

   

   

   



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20041019/e53864a5/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list