REFLECTOR: Velocity Views - don't renew for 2005

Ronnie Brown romott at adelphia.net
Thu Oct 14 07:12:21 CDT 2004


THANKS TO RICK LAVOIE!!!! for all of the hard work he put into making the Velocity Views the outstanding builders newsletter.  I have enjoyed the quality and content for over 4 years and really appreciate Rick's dedication.  Sorry to see you leave the Velocity community, I understand you have sold your plane too.  I'm sure you will have lots of memories of your adventure!!!

And thanks to the factory for putting future issues on line!!!!  

Ronnie Brown
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Tony Babb 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 6:02 AM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Velocity Views - don't renew for 2005


  Just noticed this on the Velocity website, so no need to renew for 2005.

  http://lavoiegraphics.com/newsletter/index.html


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20041014/bc1c3203/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list