REFLECTOR: Spark plugs and more

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon Oct 11 10:37:32 CDT 2004


Well, it turned out that I had bought some spark plug lead kits, most likely
from dumb luck, or I knew I had a problem with the current lengths.

The procedure is actually simple when you have instructions.  I just didn't
want to go breaking multi-hundred dollar parts unless I knew what I was
doing.  I added six and twelve inches of lead length to the #1 and #6
cylinder respectively.  It all fits very well now.

I just ran across this link from the JYTurbo guys, thought some of you auto
guys would find it interesting:
http://www.radicalmotorsport.com/news_folder/v8/index.php


 Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
Life is what you make of it ... never wish you had done something.
Aviator, experimental aircraft builder, motorcyclist, SCUBA diver
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and barely single.




More information about the Reflector mailing list