REFLECTOR: Aviation Consumer Tire Tests

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Fri Oct 8 10:46:55 CDT 2004


I 'v been running retreads since day one....

no worries.....

Scott

At 06:32 AM 10/8/2004, you wrote:
>Interesting article at 
><http://www.desser.com/epdf/ACJuneFinal04-dtr.pdf>http://www.desser.com/epdf/ACJuneFinal04-dtr.pdf
>
>I had always thought that we (RG) had to pretty much stick with the 
>Michelin Condor tire due to possible interference with the gear 
>wells.  The chart on tire diameters seems indicate that most of the tires 
>are the same size as the Condors.
>
>Another interesting note is the fact that they only started noticing 
>significant wear at 200 "landings".  I now have 210 landings after 150 
>hours and I am showing significant wear on my Condors.  The wear has been 
>mainly on the left main, the outside treads are about gone.  I need to do 
>some more shimming to get the toe in adjusted better.
>
>Ronnie Brown
>173 Elite RG
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit 
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
- Benjamin Franklin



More information about the Reflector mailing list