REFLECTOR: Matco Brakes
Fred Rice
fredrice at sunstonewinery.com
Wed Oct 6 19:42:05 CDT 2004
Al,
I unerstand that the original matco Brakes from a few years ago were a little light for the larger models, Re: to Velocity Veiws Volume 12, pg 12. I up graded mine to the newer 323 compond and used it once on my XL-RG and felt it was still a little weak and hot, so I changed to Cleveland and am very happy. I beleive the smaller lighter Velocity have no probem with the Matco compond 323. since I only used my Matco's one just for my fist high speed taxi them are in good shape and up for sale. Any offer's.
Brakes and wheels
Fred Rice
fredrice @sunstonewinery.com
-----Original Message-----
From: Al Gietzen [mailto:ALVentures at cox.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 3:38 PM
To: reflector
Subject: REFLECTOR: Matco Brakes
I recall a series of posts regarding Matco brakes, and updates to earlier design. I was sure I archived the appropriate info, but now that I'm looking for it; can't find it. Can't find a website either.
Someone have contact info?
Al
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20041006/cb5fa1d1/attachment.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list