REFLECTOR: Franklin Engine Parts-Fuel Pump

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Wed Oct 6 19:21:38 CDT 2004


Here is the latest information I have.  I do not now if it is still current.

wkutta at rz.onet.pl
Wojciech Kutta
48-17-8521529
PO.Box 440, Rzeszow 35-959
POLAND

 Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
Life is what you make of it ... never wish you had done something.
Aviator, experimental aircraft builder, motorcyclist, SCUBA diver
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and barely single

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Jeffrey Clough
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 2:23 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Franklin Engine Parts-Fuel Pump


Hey All....I while back I broke an ear off of the mounting flange of my new
Franklin fuel pump....I have checked around here but have been told it
cannot be satisfactorily welded because it is magnesium....I have called Ft
Collins Franklin engine but got no help (All they had was the complete fuel
pump assembly...for which I already paid ~$900) All I need is part
No.26.11.1262 Adapter-Pump Drive (see attached)...Does ANYONE know where I
might get this part?  Does anyone know of a contact in Poland (via e-mail
preferrably) who might be able to help? (Ft Collins Frankilin said there
were still some people there).......... THANX in Advance   Jeff Clough



More information about the Reflector mailing list