REFLECTOR: Yoke vs. Stick

Robin Ream robinream at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 30 15:28:01 CST 2004


    I can't vouch for the conversion, but the yoke system I flew on the factory demo a few years ago was pretty much like any other certified airplane with a yoke, except that it was a lot better.  :-)

Robin

==============
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Carruth, Joel L 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 3:14 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Yoke vs. Stick


  Has anyone converted to the Yoke system supplied by Velocity?



  Was the conversion from a stick complicated?  Is it a ripple change to other components like the "S" type elevator trim?

  I have seen a lot of posts about reducing slop in the stick system, so I was wondering if the Yoke introduced more slop in the system due to increased parts count?



  Thanks!



  '96 SE-FG



  Joel Carruth

  Lockheed Martin 

  JSF - Pilot System Software

  W: (817) 763-4337

  Fax: (817) 777-8378

  joel.l.carruth at lmco.com





------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20041130/818ec696/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list