REFLECTOR: Front canard tabs
Al Gietzen
ALVentures at cox.net
Thu Nov 25 10:54:30 CST 2004
If you're talking about the triax plies; I think they should be put in high
enough that they go over the top of the area where the brake cylinders
mount.
FWIW; I came up with an "enhanced" version of canard mount installation
which, at the time, had some advantages over the version in the manual. You
can find the writeup on that at <http://members.cox.net/alg3/canmt.htm>
http://members.cox.net/alg3/canmt.htm. I haven't check the latest version
of manual to see if it has improved.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Al
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Tony Babb
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 1:34 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Front canard tabs
I'm installing the front canard tabs in the fuselage and it looks to me like
one of them will interfere with the left brake master cylinder. What have
you all done about this? Options seem to be trim it back so there's
clearance or put it in at an angle instead of vertical so there's no
interference.
Thanks all and happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it.
Tony
SEFG
62% done, 78% to go
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20041125/dd577748/attachment.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list