REFLECTOR: Terra Xponder

Dave Dent davedent at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 19:42:06 CST 2004


I had my Terra Xponder repaired in July.  The only place you can get them 
fixed now is in Canada.  Believe me it wasn't worth it.  I could have bought 
3/4 of a new one for the price to get it fixed. The only reason I had it 
worked on was because it was in my Long EZ before I sold it and I didn't 
want to change the panel before selling it.  So if you are not governed by 
panel redesign don't bother.  Buy a newer up to date unit.
I will have a Narco 155 for sale in the very new future because I just 
bought a GTX 330 to interface to my EFIS.  I'm sure you can get it for a 
good price.  It only has 100hrs on it or less because in Australia no one 
turns them on.  And when I got the plane it only had 52 hrs on it.  As most 
know I bought the plane in Australia.
Dave
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dave Black" <dvblack at comcast.net>
To: <Jim_Agnew_2 at yahoo.com>; "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" 
<reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Terra Xponder


> Jim,
>
>> Does anyone have a Terra Xponder in good condition that they would like 
>> to
>> sell?  I'm trying to make a decision on having mine fixed.
>
> I have a brand new one. What is your offer?
>
> Dave Black
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 





More information about the Reflector mailing list