REFLECTOR: Carburated Auto engine

velocityxlfg velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Tue Nov 23 07:29:49 CST 2004


I guess I am most concerned about the complexity
of a EFI system. There are a lot of things in the system that can go 
wrong and could be hard to trouble shoot . A carb works as long as there 
is fuel in the bowl. I know I will lose some performance going with a carb set up but
I just feel more comfortable with it. Then again 
nothing is set in stone yet.

Ron
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Al Gietzen 
  To: 'Velocity xl' ; 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
  Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 11:42 PM
  Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Carburated Auto engine


  Subject: REFLECTOR: Carburated Auto engine



  I am tiring to understands the mixture control for my LT1 . 

  I was going to use a EFI because it would control my fuel mixture

  for me but then I thought that might not be the best decision. 



  I don't know what factors you considered against EFI; but my opinion is that it would be the way to go.



  Al (3-rotor rotary SE RG)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20041123/61031ff0/attachment-0001.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list