REFLECTOR: aileron trim system

Ronnie Brown romott at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 22 06:51:16 CST 2004


OK Dave, it is again time for me to ask when you are going to put all of
your fantastic mods in the air????

Very nice design for the aileron trim system!

Why don't you upload photos of your mods to the www.tvbf.org photo gallery?

Cheers,
Ronnie



----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dave Black" <dvblack at comcast.net>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>; "Fred
Marconi" <fmarconi at bellsouth.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 11:25 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: aileron trim system


> Fred,
>
> > Dave I was referred to you by Scott Baker.  I understand that you
designed a
> > trim system for the ailerons.  Could you please forward me any
information
> > you may have.
>
> I have photos of the unit I built using the MAC servo. It works very well.
>
> Dave


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----


> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list