REFLECTOR: Canard Bulkhead and Gear Pockets

KeithHallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Fri Nov 19 06:56:08 CST 2004


Tom,

Welcome to the Reflector and the building adventure!  Also good luck on the "wife motivation";  my wife really TRIES to seem interested when I talk about the project, but I'm under no illusion about getting her to help!  I'm 5 years into building an XLFG, and it's still coming along slowly.  Of course, I haven't quit my day job and I'm trying to enjoy my kids while they grow up, so I have only a limited amount of time to devote to the Velocity project.  I'm trying to keep the progress steady, even if a bit slow!

Keith Hallsten
Roseville, CA

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Tom & Mo Falls 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 3:42 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Canard Bulkhead and Gear Pockets
  <SNIP>
  > > I bought a Standard RG from a previous builder (1995-1996 vintage) and also
  > > bought the new gear bulkhead and pre-made gear pockets (just received them).

  <SNIP>
  I'm still new to this game so I've got plenty to learn . . . but I'm having a blast. Although I've been plugging away since Jan 04, I just got signed up for reflector.  

  Tom (still working on getting Mo, my wife motivated to help)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20041119/8d7eacd4/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list