REFLECTOR: Race Video?

Rich Guerra rich at rguerra.com
Wed Nov 17 22:04:23 CST 2004


Hey Greg!

When you go to the website at:
http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/

Click on the 'Airventure Cup Race' section from list on left (just 
below "Adventures"). The link is the third in the list near the top:
"Fly the AirVenture Cup Race Route! Click here for a video overview 
of the Race by Frank Pullano!"
just below the 2 links for photos of the 2004 race and the plane roster.

I just added it in yesterday so if you've looked at the page before 
you might need to refresh the page or update the browser's cache to 
see the link


Here's the link DIRECTLY to the Airventure Cup Race page:
http://www.rguerra.com/avcup/

and convenient links directly to the two videos:

COURSE OVERVIEW (look for some footage off of my wingcam and a shot 
of us crossing the finish line viewed from the ground - that's my Dad 
you hear on the video cheering as we finish):
http://rguerra.com/avcup/avcup04/AvCup04CoursePreview.mpg

Teaser Trailer (there's a few seconds of N724X in flight right after 
the footage of Frank crossing the finish line.  I saw Frank in his 
VariEZ form up on our right wing - my Dad got quite a shock when I 
told him to take a look out his window.  The footage was shot as 
Frank crossed under us.  We were  getting ready to circle back to 
Fond Du Lac):
http://rguerra.com/avcup/avcup04/avcup04-trailer1.mov

The DVD from last year and the stuff shot from this year look 
spectacular.  THere were a lot of really nice planes with a special 
emphasis on canards given the the video is shot by a canard pilot! 
Our planes are really quite beautiful in flight!   Frank Pullano shot 
from some interesting vantage points as you'll see in the videos.

Let me know if any has any trouble seeing the videos.  Enjoy!!

Rich Guerra
Velocity XL RG N724X - RACE 24
http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/



>Rich,
>
>I know I'm getting older but ....I looked and looked and 
>looked.....where is that video overview?
>
>Best,
>
>Greg in Sydney.
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20041117/6ed61a77/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list