REFLECTOR: Time to stop pretending

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Thu Nov 11 08:19:07 CST 2004


Ditch Master
 
No, no, don't go.  Spirit is dictated by what's in the heart and soul, not
what's in your hangar.  Your willingness to admit that you have sinned is
your first step toward salvation.  Yes, my son, you may have lost your way
temporarily but as you consort with the devilish Kansas Krap, remember this
canard--you are only as good as your better half.  And half is 50% of
everything.  So there!!
 
In case you were wondering what kind of thinking those thoughts were, well,
its the same kind of thinking that causes a person to sell a Velo and buy a
Cessna, even a nice 210.  So hang around.  Some day we may all have to give
Scott his just desserts and we'll need all the hands we can get.
 
Chuck, back flyin' in E. Tennessee
 
 
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of robajohnson at comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 10:44 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Time to stop pretending



Well, Today I made my third insurance payment on my 210 which means I have
had it for two years which means I sold my XL over two years ago. 

It's time for me to quit hanging around and pretending like I am still one
of the elite, a home builder. Well, I guess its really well past that time
but sometimes it's just hard to let go. 

Thanks for putting up with me for so long y'all! 

Happy building and happy flying! 

Rob Johnson 

robajohnson at comcast.net <mailto:robajohnson at comcast.net> 

 

 

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20041111/46080fda/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list