REFLECTOR: Velocity Views and the Reflector

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Nov 10 09:19:25 CST 2004


I support this..

I don't think the authors should have to be consulted as long as all names 
are removed..

Scott

At 06:38 PM 11/9/2004, you wrote:
>Brian,
>this sounds like a good idea with the proviso:
>Individual authors should be consulted before being published...
>Aggregated email threads should be processed and primary authors should
>be consulted.
>
>Bill Schweitzer
>Standard RGE
>90% done, 50% to go
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
>Behalf Of Brian Michalk
>Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 5:42 PM
>To: reflector at tvbf.org
>Subject: REFLECTOR: Velocity Views and the Reflector
>
>
>Guys,
>
>I claim no ownership of the reflector, and whenever asked about some
>policy (closed to builders or associated people), I tell them the matter
>is up to the members of the reflector, and they have decided X or Y.
>
>This being the case, I would like to make an offer to Velocity that any
>contents of the reflector may be used by Velocity, Inc. for material on
>their web site (maybe summarized and edited by them) to provide content
>to their Velocity Views replacement.
>
>If I hear a lot of disagreement, I'll put it to a vote, like I have in
>the past.  If I hear no disagreement, I'll make the offer to Velocity in
>a week or two.
>
>  Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
>Life is what you make of it ... never wish you had done something.
>Aviator, experimental aircraft builder, motorcyclist, SCUBA diver
>musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and barely single
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit 
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
- Benjamin Franklin



More information about the Reflector mailing list