REFLECTOR: Velocity Views and the Reflector
Dave Dent
davedent at comcast.net
Tue Nov 9 21:31:00 CST 2004
I agree with you Dave
By the way all the information related to the Catto prop is true. I put the
prop on his plane and I think we can do even better then he is getting. The
prop is a 67 X 80 and he's getting 2300 rpm static. I am going to put it on
my XL and see if I can get the same. If I can I will be changing the pitch
to 82" and see if we can get more top end. My pitch is only 76 and I'm
only seeing 172 TAS. We both are running IO-540 260HP. His plane weights
in close to 200lbs more then mine. I will be doing it sometime next week.
I think we now have a very good alternative for the MT and you can print
that and take it to the bank. Close to a $10K saving in building of a new
plane, right off the top.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Black" <dvblack at comcast.net>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity Views and the Reflector
> Brian,
>
>> I would like to make an offer to Velocity that any
>> contents of the reflector may be used by Velocity, Inc. for material on
>> their web site (maybe summarized and edited by them) to provide content
>> to
>> their Velocity Views replacement.
>>
>> If I hear a lot of disagreement, I'll put it to a vote, like I have in
>> the
>> past. If I hear no disagreement, I'll make the offer to Velocity in a
>> week
>> or two.
>
> Sounds to me like an excellent plan.
>
> dvb
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list