REFLECTOR: Pelican (?) aviation info ....

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Tue Nov 9 13:04:39 CST 2004


He puts a lot of articles on the AvWeb site.

http://www.avweb.com/news/columns/182544-1.html

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Jim Sower
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 1:02 PM
To: Velocity Builders list; Cozy Builders Mailing List
Subject: REFLECTOR: Pelican (?) aviation info ....


All,
A while back, someone referred to some technical data (I believe it was 
around mogas, which is my immediate focus) and posted a link to some web 
site that I believe had "Pelican" in the name somewhere.  The article 
was authored by a John Deakin or something like that.  I went to the 
site and found lots of interesting articles but now I can't find it.  I 
tried Google and came up empty (I don't have a lot of charisma with 
search engines).  Is anyone familiar with this site a could give me a link?

Thanks ... Jim S.
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list