REFLECTOR: Demise of Velocity Views

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Tue Nov 9 09:14:30 CST 2004


<... thanks to Ronny for generously forwarding the Tim London video  
explaining Tim's belly scoop and engine combination ...>
I must have missed out on that thread.  How do I get hold of the video?
Jim Sower


Greg Poole wrote:

> G'Day!
>  
> With the final issue of Velocity Views now out & indicating that the 
> Velocity factory will look to provide a web based replacement, I am 
> hoping that some of the high quality contributions from builders that 
> has graced the Reflector recently can be fed into the system.  With 
> many more builders to draw on  I'm also hoping that many more will now 
> contribute their own info via this medium now that it is finally 
> available free to all and sundry - after all we cannot expect the 
> factory to keep coming up with new information all the time to keep 
> things interesting.
>  
> Al; the pictures you recently posted on the Catto prop, spinner and 
> your custom cowl installation really look like a major work of art - 
> absolutely beautiful ....if they perform as well in function as well 
> as they look (& the initial indications of the Catto trials do look 
> fantastic) then you and the other guys working in these areas are 
> doing all of us who have yet to get there - a huge service. Thanks 
> heaps! (heck, I was already ruing the day I might have to shell out 
> for an MT to get the performance out of my Velocity - especially given 
> how additionally expensive they are in OZ because of our lousy 
> exchange rate .....seems you blokes might eventually find out the way 
> the US$ has been headed lately!)
>  
> Many thanks to Ronny for generously forwarding the Tim London video  
> explaining Tim's belly scoop and engine combination - received today. 
> This video confirmed more about air movement and practical cooling 
> than anywhere else I have been exposed to - to date. Ronny - I do so 
> look forward to meeting you and shouting you a drink or two when we do 
> - either here or when next  I'm in the US.
>  
> Best regards to all!
>  
> Greg in Sydney
> Finally back doing some more on my STD RG E.
>  


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20041109/0915deb0/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list