REFLECTOR:wig-wag flashers

Alex Balic reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 28 May 2004 05:38:29 -0500


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--Boundary_(ID_P8FE2SjWeCJLOFCeiys7oQ)
Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

Steve,
I have used the same flasher, but I could not ( and the company could not)
figure out how to run the lights as always on or alternating flash without
using 2 different single throw switches and 2 relays- since the original
design was to use with an existing headlight switch -  could you give me a
schematic on how you have it done with a single dual throw switch? I would
like to save the space on my overhead panel.......

Thanks

Alex
  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On Behalf
Of PVTPIL8@aol.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 8:27 PM
  To: reflector@tvbf.org
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:wig-wag flashers


  Here is the one I used. From JC Whitney


http://www.jcwhitney.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=
86&catalogId=10101&langId=-1&storeId=10101

  Very easy to install. I used a dual throw switch and 2 inexpensive 30A
relays from Radio shack.  This way one direction and the lights don't flash
the other they do.

  Steve
  N787SB
  XL-RG

--Boundary_(ID_P8FE2SjWeCJLOFCeiys7oQ)
Content-type: text/html; charset=US-ASCII
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=US-ASCII http-equiv=Content-Type 
content="text/html; charset=US-ASCII">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">
<DIV><SPAN class=835283410-28052004>Steve,</SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=835283410-28052004>I have used the same flasher, but I could 
not ( and the company could not) figure out how to run the lights as always 
on&nbsp;or alternating flash without using 2 different single throw switches and 
2 relays- since the original design was to use with an existing headlight switch 
- &nbsp;could you give me a schematic on how you have it done with a single dual 
throw switch? I would like to save the space on my overhead 
panel.......</SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=835283410-28052004></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=835283410-28052004>Thanks</SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=835283410-28052004></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=835283410-28052004>Alex</SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT 
  face=Tahoma>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> 
  reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]<B>On Behalf Of 
  </B>PVTPIL8@aol.com<BR><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, May 27, 2004 8:27 
  PM<BR><B>To:</B> reflector@tvbf.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> Re: REFLECTOR:wig-wag 
  flashers<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV>Here is the one I used. From JC Whitney</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><A 
  href="http://www.jcwhitney.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=86&amp;catalogId=10101&amp;langId=-1&amp;storeId=10101">http://www.jcwhitney.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=86&amp;catalogId=10101&amp;langId=-1&amp;storeId=10101</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 
  &nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Very easy to install. I used a dual throw switch and 2 inexpensive 30A 
  relays from Radio shack.&nbsp; This way one direction and the lights don't 
  flash the other they do.</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Steve</DIV>
  <DIV>N787SB</DIV>
  <DIV>XL-RG</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_P8FE2SjWeCJLOFCeiys7oQ)--