REFLECTOR:Jeppesen flight Map Models
Ronnie Brown
reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 27 May 2004 13:54:10 -0400
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
------=_NextPart_000_007B_01C443F2.16021B80
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
I have an 200 HP Elite RG which flies similar to the standard FG. =
(Depends on the prop - the cruise prop I started with would do 10 more =
kts than the climb prop I have - Catto 66" dia x 70" pitch.
Cruise at 2000 ft 145 kts at 2600 rpm
Cruise at 8500 ft 165 kts at 2600 rpm
Cruise climb is 120 kts and 14 gph
Climb 1000 fpm plus
Cruise descent is 165 kts and 6 gph
Canard stall at 65 kts
Fuel burn 10.5 down to 8.5 GPM using Lean Of Peak
What else do you need?
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Jeff Griffin=20
To: reflector@tvbf.org=20
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 11:26 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR:Jeppesen flight Map Models
Does anyone out there have a velocity operating parameters for the =
standard/Suv. I'm trying to build a flight map aircraft model.
Thanks,
Jeff SUV #115
------=_NextPart_000_007B_01C443F2.16021B80
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4134.100" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I have an 200 HP Elite RG which flies similar to the =
standard=20
FG. (Depends on the prop - the cruise prop I started with =
would do 10=20
more kts than the climb prop I have - Catto 66" dia x=20
70" pitch.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Cruise at 2000 ft 145 kts at 2600 rpm</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Cruise at 8500 ft 165 kts at 2600 rpm</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Cruise climb is 120 kts and 14 gph</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Climb 1000 fpm plus</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Cruise descent is 165 kts and 6 gph</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Canard stall at 65 kts</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Fuel burn 10.5 down to 8.5 GPM using Lean Of =
Peak</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>What else do you need?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
<A title=3DJeff54@ix.netcom.com =
href=3D"mailto:Jeff54@ix.netcom.com">Jeff=20
Griffin</A> </DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=3Dreflector@tvbf.org=20
href=3D"mailto:reflector@tvbf.org">reflector@tvbf.org</A> </DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, May 27, 2004 =
11:26=20
AM</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> REFLECTOR:Jeppesen =
flight Map=20
Models</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Does anyone out there have a velocity =
operating=20
parameters for the standard/Suv. I'm trying to build a flight =
map=20
aircraft model.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jeff SUV=20
#115</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_007B_01C443F2.16021B80--