REFLECTOR:Test
Jim Sower
reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 16 May 2004 16:32:00 -0500
I NEVER get anything like that. What are you doing that I'm not doing??
Tom Martino wrote:
> Every time I send a message ... I get a "POST ACKNOWLEDGEMENT" within
> minutes. It says my post was received and it shows the text I just
> sent.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: John Dibble [mailto:aminetech@bluefrog.com]
> Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 9:58 AM
> To: reflector@tvbf.org
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Test
>
> Good idea. However that may heighten concern to those who think they
> have become
> disconnected. Can you provide an automatic reply to advise that the
> test message was
> received, but filtered out?
>
> John
>
> Brian Michalk wrote:
>
> > I think I'll add a rule to the mail filter to remove any emails that
> have
> > "test" in the subject.
> >
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
--
Jim Sower ... Destiny's Plaything
Crossville, TN; Chapter 5
Long-EZ N83RT, Velocity N4095T