REFLECTOR:IO-540

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 13 May 2004 18:11:01 EDT


--part1_1e.297008fc.2dd54c75_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I agree with all the previous comments. In addition, the compression ratios 
seem too low. It should be minimum 80 on all cylinders (cold). You will have 
the weight of a "theoretical" 300 hp engine giving you somewhere between 200 and 
230 hp on a good day. If crank and case is good I suggest that you add the 
price for new cylinders. You should be able to do better from some of the engine 
rebuilders.

Odd   
N190J  XL/RG

--part1_1e.297008fc.2dd54c75_boundary
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT  BA=
CK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMI=
LY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I agree with all the previous com=
ments. In addition, the compression ratios seem too low. It should be minimu=
m 80 on all cylinders (cold). You will have the weight of a "theoretical" 30=
0 hp engine giving you somewhere between 200 and 230 hp on a good day. If cr=
ank and case is good I suggest that you add the price for new cylinders. You=
 should be able to do better from some of the engine rebuilders.<BR>
<BR>
Odd&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
N190J&nbsp; XL/RG</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e.297008fc.2dd54c75_boundary--