REFLECTOR:Message guidelines; Chris Martin (do not archive)

Al Gietzen reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 5 May 2004 14:39:24 -0700


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C432AE.C2F65B80
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=20

> Since I note that hardly anyone is including their address,=20

> would it be good to return to that approach?

>

=20

Al,=20

=20

Interesting. In my in-box I see the original e-mail address and when I =
hit
the reply button the originating e-mail address is displayed in the copy
back (see first 2 lines above).

=20

I always know who wrote the e-mail but I generally trim those couple of
lines out of my copy back as unneeded.=20

=20

Rob=20

 =20

OK; sorry - I just haven't been very observant.  I apparently have that
header info suppressed, and it doesn't show on the message, but does =
appear
when I hit the 'reply'.  It also is in the 'From.' address on the =
message as
"on behalf of_____" but is hidden because the box is too short unless I
click on it and it reverses the two addresses.  Thanks.

=20

Al


------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C432AE.C2F65B80
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">


<meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 10 (filtered)">

<style>
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:Verdana;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Nimrod;
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 1 2 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoPlainText, li.MsoPlainText, div.MsoPlainText
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:Nimrod;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 62.3pt 1.0in 62.3pt;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</style>

</head>

<body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple>

<div class=3DSection1>

<p class=3DMsoPlainText><font size=3D2 face=3DNimrod><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>&nbsp;</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoPlainText><font size=3D2 face=3DNimrod><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>&gt;
Since I note that hardly anyone is including their address, =
</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoPlainText><font size=3D2 face=3DNimrod><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>&gt;
would it be good to return to that approach?</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoPlainText><font size=3D2 face=3DNimrod><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>&gt;</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoPlainText><font size=3D2 face=3DNimrod><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>&nbsp;</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoPlainText><font size=3D2 face=3DNimrod><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>Al,
</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoPlainText><font size=3D2 face=3DNimrod><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>&nbsp;</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoPlainText><font size=3D2 face=3DNimrod><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>Interesting.
In my in-box I see the original e-mail address and when I hit the reply =
button
the originating e-mail address is displayed in the copy back (see first =
2 lines
above).</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoPlainText><font size=3D2 face=3DNimrod><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>&nbsp;</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoPlainText><font size=3D2 face=3DNimrod><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>I
always know who wrote the e-mail but I generally trim those couple of =
lines out
of my copy back as unneeded. </span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoPlainText><font size=3D2 face=3DNimrod><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>&nbsp;</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoPlainText><font size=3D2 face=3DNimrod><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>Rob
</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoPlainText><font size=3D2 face=3DNimrod><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt'>&nbsp;
</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoPlainText><font size=3D2 face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'>OK; sorry &#8211; I just haven&#8217;t been very
observant.&nbsp; I apparently have that header info suppressed, and it =
doesn&#8217;t
show on the message, but does appear when I hit the =
&#8216;reply&#8217;.&nbsp;
It also is in the &#8216;From&#8230;&#8217; address on the message as =
&#8220;on
behalf of_____&#8221; but is hidden because the box is too short unless =
I click
on it and it reverses the two addresses. &nbsp;Thanks.</span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoPlainText><font size=3D2 color=3Dblack =
face=3DVerdana><span
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:black'>&nbsp;</span><=
/font></p>

<p class=3DMsoPlainText><font size=3D2 color=3Dblack =
face=3DVerdana><span
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:black'>Al</span></fon=
t></p>

</div>

</body>

</html>

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C432AE.C2F65B80--