REFLECTOR:Heated Pitot

Scott Derrick reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 18:15:30 -0500 (EST)


How about a kit?

Cheaper for the builder/user, limits liability, easier to produce.

Scott

> That would be me...
>
> I do have a home grown one, but I've had to get it tested in a 'real'
> situation.  The other issue was 'liability' -- you would be suprised how
> much that is!
>
> I'm trying to work our a way to do this and help others...
>
> its works great on the ground and has over 5000 hours of testing on the
> prototype...
>
> I was working on the price point around $150 to $160 for a heated
> pitot/staticy system...
>
> -Don
>
> http://www.hammsaircraft.com/ttot/ttot.html
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Check out MSN PC Safety & Security to help ensure your PC is protected and
> safe. http://specials.msn.com/msn/security.asp
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>