REFLECTOR:Grand Rapids Technologies-EFIS
Chuck Jensen
reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 14:48:40 -0500
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
------_=_NextPart_001_01C414FD.ACD82070
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
With correct web-link and in non-annoying smaller print.
Has anyone had some experience with Grand Rapids (
<http://www.grtavionics.com> http://www.grtavionics.com) new EFIS unit. I
understand several have flow the GRT EIS system and think well of it and the
company, but of course, the jump to a full blow EFIS is a quantum leap. On
GRT's web site, under installation, there was a photo of an installation in
Velocity N31VC, which, with Ronnie Brown's detective work, I understand
belonged to Rob at <mailto:RJohn15183@aol.com> RJohn15183@aol.com, but I
haven't been able to contact him by email to see if the unit was installed
before he sold the plane or who's currently flying it....and what their
impressions were.
In short, anyone have any feedback about GRT's EFIS or know anyone I could
contact to discuss the same.
Chuck
27GV, Panel under (re)construction
------_=_NextPart_001_01C414FD.ACD82070
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=Tahoma><FONT size=2><SPAN class=093403519-28032004><FONT
face=Arial color=#0000ff>With correct web-link and in non-annoying smaller
print. </FONT></SPAN><BR></FONT></FONT><SPAN
class=703010119-28032004><BR><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=2>Has anyone had some
experience with Grand Rapids (</FONT></FONT><A
href="http://www.grtavionics.com"><FONT face=Arial
size=2>http://www.grtavionics.com</FONT></A><FONT face=Arial size=2>) new EFIS
unit. I understand several have flow the GRT EIS system and think well of
it and the company, but of course, the jump to a full blow EFIS is a quantum
leap. On GRT's web site, under <U>installation</U>, there was a photo of
an installation in Velocity N31VC, which, with Ronnie Brown's detective work, I
understand belonged to Rob at </FONT><A href="mailto:RJohn15183@aol.com"><FONT
face=Arial size=2>RJohn15183@aol.com</FONT></A><FONT face=Arial size=2>, but I
haven't been able to contact him by email to see if the unit was installed
before he sold the plane or who's currently flying it....and what their
impressions were.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV><SPAN class=703010119-28032004><FONT face=Arial
size=2></FONT></SPAN> </DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=703010119-28032004><FONT face=Arial size=2>In short, anyone
have any feedback about GRT's EFIS or know anyone I could contact to discuss
the same.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=703010119-28032004><FONT face=Arial
size=2></FONT></SPAN> </DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=703010119-28032004><FONT face=Arial
size=2>Chuck</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=703010119-28032004><FONT face=Arial size=2>27GV, Panel under
(re)construction</FONT></SPAN></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C414FD.ACD82070--