REFLECTOR:Insurance revisited

Fred Marconi reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 22:50:46 -0500


  Bob:

  Who did you get at Falcon.

  Fred


  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: "Scott" <scott@tnstaafl.net>
  To: <reflector@tvbf.org>
  Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 9:52 AM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Insurance revisited


  > Who'd you talk to at Falcon?
  >
  > Scott
  >
  > At 06:32 PM 3/10/2004, you wrote:
  > >I have been carrying insurance with Pam for two years. As a low time
  > >Velocity pilot, I felt lucky to get coverage of any sort. The bitter
pill
  > >for me was the 10% dedcutable on hull coverage.
  > >
  > >I have recently renewed with Falcon. The premium is about $100 less,
the
  > >hull deductable is $100 and the coverage includes all ground operations
as
  > >opposed to coverage only when not operating.
  > >
  > >BTW, I am a VFR pilot, have about 360 hours total, 219 in a Velocity.
Mine
  > >is an XL FG. And some of you will recall that I had an accident last
fall
  > >at Copperstate. So right now, Falcon is my friend.
  > >
  > >Bob Wood
  >
  >
  > "Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
  > - Benjamin Franklin
  >
  > _______________________________________________
  > To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
  >
  > Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  > Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
  >