REFLECTOR:Dallas Area Builders

Alex Balic reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:45:21 -0600


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--Boundary_(ID_e+DsA+q0GH4JDt5IwRUTAA)
Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

Well, the sun is shining, and the epoxy is flowing again here in Dallas, so
I am inviting all  area builders to come and see what is going on at hanger
44 in Denton- all are welcome-   the venerable  turbocharged Subaru SVX  is
mounted, wiring is starting, so anyone who wants to come an have a look-se
let me know- I will be going to SNF to look for some goodies, but sometime
soon after that would be good- it has been a while since our last
meeting.........

Alex

--Boundary_(ID_e+DsA+q0GH4JDt5IwRUTAA)
Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=872243821-18032004>Well, the sun is 
shining, and the epoxy is flowing again here in Dallas, so I am inviting 
all&nbsp; area builders to come and see what is going on at hanger 44 in Denton- 
all are welcome-&nbsp;&nbsp; the venerable&nbsp; turbocharged Subaru SVX&nbsp; 
is mounted, wiring is starting, so anyone who wants to come an have a look-se 
let me know- I will be going to SNF to look for some goodies, but sometime soon 
after that would be good- it has been a while since our last 
meeting.........</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN 
class=872243821-18032004></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN 
class=872243821-18032004>Alex</SPAN></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_e+DsA+q0GH4JDt5IwRUTAA)--