REFLECTOR:glare shield
Dean May
reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:44:48 -0600
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C40C15.402A7F70
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
What are people doing with the glare shield. I'm at the point where I =
need to do something with it, but haven't yet decided. Are you painting =
it or upolstering it? I am also thinking of covering it with a felt =
material. Any suggestions or pictures?
Thanks
Dean May
STGRG
------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C40C15.402A7F70
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>What are people doing with the glare =
shield. =20
I'm at the point where I need to do something with it, but haven't yet=20
decided. Are you painting it or upolstering it? I am also =
thinking=20
of covering it with a felt material. Any suggestions or=20
pictures?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Dean May</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>STGRG</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C40C15.402A7F70--