REFLECTOR:Dallas Area Hangars?

Alex Balic reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 08 Mar 2004 09:24:29 -0600


Rich,
If you are completed with construction, (or at least sanding) Ron Gowan has
a hanger at Denton- he invited me a while back, but I am still making a lot
of dust, and he has several finished EZs in there already. Also at Denton,
there are some older hangers (read inexpensive) that I am in, and they have
vacancies from time to time, unknown at this time about that. and there are
some new ones out there as well with vacancies, but I think that they are
about $250/mo with concrete floor, running water, elec included.   Nice
field though, long runway, flat topo,  and brand new tower. Bunch of
experimentals too-

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Rich Guerra
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 8:10 AM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR:Dallas Area Hangars?


To All:
I'm considering moving to the Dallas area, probably north side,
perhaps Plano.  Before any serious negotiations can occur at possible
job, the most important consideration must be addressed: a hangar for
my Velocity!  :-)

Does anyone have inside scoop on hangar availability, airport
environment, etc. in this area?  Any places to be avoided?  I know
that there are a few VELO's around in Dallas.  Mckinney (TKI),
perhaps?  Or maybe Addison, Dallas Love Field, Mesquite (HQZ)?
Others?  Any info appreciated.

Rich Guerra
Velocity XL RG N724X
http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html