REFLECTOR:Dallas Area Hangars?

v350tx reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 08:28:34 -0600


Check with WingsPoint at TKI in McKinney.  I have my Velo at the MHOA
hangers but at this time none are available.  I will keep my eyes open for
you.  Dave Bertram
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Rich Guerra" <rich@rguerra.com>
To: <reflector@tvbf.org>
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 8:09 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR:Dallas Area Hangars?


> To All:
> I'm considering moving to the Dallas area, probably north side,
> perhaps Plano.  Before any serious negotiations can occur at possible
> job, the most important consideration must be addressed: a hangar for
> my Velocity!  :-)
>
> Does anyone have inside scoop on hangar availability, airport
> environment, etc. in this area?  Any places to be avoided?  I know
> that there are a few VELO's around in Dallas.  Mckinney (TKI),
> perhaps?  Or maybe Addison, Dallas Love Field, Mesquite (HQZ)?
> Others?  Any info appreciated.
>
> Rich Guerra
> Velocity XL RG N724X
> http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html