REFLECTOR:Old Standard Velocity Fuel Strakes.
Alex Balic
alex157 at direcway.com
Wed Jun 30 09:24:59 CDT 2004
Looks like that disaster will come out OK!! Gotta love fiberglass.....
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Richard J. Gentil
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 7:57 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Old Standard Velocity Fuel Strakes.
The repair of the Fuel Strake is coming along well now, I have let Steve
Hall and Dick Kiel do just about all the work, while I watch and learn.
If anyone would like to see how the repair is proceeding, I have it on
my website:
http://www.velocityelite.com
Any comments and suggestions are always appreciated. We will be covering
everything with two layers of Bid and then 5 coats of resin. I figure it
should take another one to two more weeks to complete.
Richard
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list