REFLECTOR: attached files

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Sun Jun 27 12:52:16 CDT 2004


Brian;

 

I apologize for the 'dot-matrix printer' remark.  I'll admit to a tendency
toward the inclusion of sarcasm in my attempts at humor; but it was meant as
a humorous anology - not as any sort of criticism of the very fine and
generous job you have doing for all of us for a long time.

 

I'm familiar with the included file of format info associated with HTML, but
I saw no format info in that file; which lead me to ask the question.  How
about 'Rich text'?

 

I also appreciate that not all users will have HTML translation in their
e-mail readers, which leads to superfluous characters in the reversion to
plain text.  I assumed that everyone; or nearly everyone has HTML capable
e-mail software at this point, but may well be wrong about that.

 

Al

 

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040627/628f7463/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list