REFLECTOR: Attached file

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Sat Jun 26 20:38:32 CDT 2004


Simple, do not send emails as html to the reflector.

I'm not sure if there is a way to suppress the footer on HTML messages.  I
can, however, force all emails to be plain text which will also solve the
problem, but sometimes it is nice to have that capability, like Excel
tables.

Normally, I frown on HTML emails, like this one, that I then normally force
my mailer to convert to plain text.  Notice no attachments.

 Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
Life is what you make of it ... never wish you had done something.
Aviator, experimental aircraft builder, motorcyclist, SCUBA diver
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and barely single

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Al Gietzen
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 7:46 PM
To: reflector
Subject: REFLECTOR: Attached file


Brian;

I was wondering if it was possible to avoid the attached ATT_____.txt file

To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

that comes with every message that is not plain text.  I keep thinking there
might be something interesting attached - like maybe a photo.

Thanks,

Al



More information about the Reflector mailing list