REFLECTOR: New mail install
Brian Michalk
michalk at awpi.com
Fri Jun 25 17:05:08 CDT 2004
Yow!!!
Installation of the new mail software caused my personal procmail filter to
divert almost all of the reflector traffic to a different email folder. No
wonder I wasn't seeing much activity.
To answer your questions:
Autoresponder: I just turned it off. You can enable it on your own account
if you want.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
> Behalf Of Phil Hooper
> Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 12:27 PM
> To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
> Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: New mail install
>
>
> Brian, we all very much appreciate your work and support for this list.
>
> Probably like everyone now, I am getting a text attachment with every
> message, and an "I got it" message when there is a post to Reflector.
>
> I assume this is the work of the new engine you are using.
>
> Yea, yea, we're never happy, I know, but do we really need the
> confirmation?
> There are other ways if a message doesn't post. You are trying to solve a
> problem, of course. I suppose this confirmation is a small issue
> for most,
> but thought I would mention it.
>
> By an attachment showing up with every message in our Outlook inboxes it
> makes it harder to scan for the real attachments, such as photos.
>
> Just my thoughts. Again, thanks!!!!!!!!!!
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
> Behalf Of Brian Michalk
> Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 4:58 PM
> To: reflector at tvbf.org
> Subject: REFLECTOR: New mail install
>
> I've upgraded the mailman software.
>
> It's now possible for members to change their email address without having
> to re-subscribe.
> You may access the new interface here:
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> If you have any problems let me know.
>
> Brian Michalk <http://www.michalk.com>
> Life is what you make of it ... never wish you had done something.
> Aviator, experimental aircraft builder, motorcyclist, SCUBA diver
> musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and barely single
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list