REFLECTOR: CLEVELAND BRAKES

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Tue Jun 22 10:36:21 CDT 2004


I was wondering why I got no responses.  I am attempting to switch from
Matco to Cleveland brakes.  I was told they are a simple "bolt on"
replacement ... but I can't get the brake housing to fit without gouging
the gear leg (which I do not wan to do).  Is a longer axle required?
Anyone with any comments?


-----Original Message-----
From: robajohnson at comcast.net [mailto:robajohnson at comcast.net] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 9:04 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: CLEVELAND BRAKES

Was it just me or did everyone get a blank e-mail with no attachments?

Tom are you trying to mess with my mind? If so it's really so easy to do
it's really not that much fun! :-)

Dm Rob


> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list