REFLECTOR: Shelf life of Aeropoxy structural adhesive

Phil Hooper phil at hdmnet.com
Fri Jun 11 11:56:08 CDT 2004


I had this conversation with Brendan at Sebastian.  The stuff in the can
lasts, "no problem."  I got two quarts as well.  Gooey, sticky stuff indeed.

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Tony Babb
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 11:26 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Shelf life of Aeropoxy structural adhesive

 

I have a couple of cans of Aeropoxy structural resin/hardener that came with
my kit a couple of years ago. I recently replaced my epoxy with fresh but
I'm wondering whether I should also replace the Aeropoxy. Especially as I'm
about to start the CS spar.

 

Any suggestions?

 

Thanks,

 

Tony

SEFG

60% done, 80% to go.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040611/2590d6d9/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list