REFLECTOR: Shelf life of Aeropoxy structural adhesive

Christopher Barber CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Fri Jun 11 11:48:57 CDT 2004


Finished the left side (mostly) and  installed the lower strake on the right
side last weekend and hope to start on the bulkheads and baffles on the left
tonight....unless, SWMBO wants to go see the badly reviewed "Stepford
Wives"....guess I shouldn't ask where I sign up for one of them there
Stepford Wives, huh?  If so, I will get a real late start or a really early
start in the am.

Thanks for the info.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber

Attorney and Counselor at Law



"Serving the needs of Senior Texans"

Barber Law Firm
11930 S Sam Houston Pkwy E
Suite 103
Houston, Texas 77089-4755
281-464-LAWS (5297)


CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
www.TexasAttorney.net





  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Tony Babb
  Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 11:28 AM
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Shelf life of Aeropoxy structural adhesive


  yup, one set. It was a couple of quart size cans one resin and one
hardener. Don't know what color they are as they're still sealed. So how did
your first strake go?

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Christopher Barber
    To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
    Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 8:03 AM
    Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Shelf life of Aeropoxy structural adhesive


    Hmm, you got "a couple" of cans as in one set?.......hmmmm, I only got
one set (one can of white gunk and one can of black gunk....did you get more
than one pair? I ran out pretty quick and had to buy more.  Not cheap (ok,
in the big picture maybe...but y'all know what I mean). . I also got quite
of bit of fine bid, but notice the newer plans do not seem to have as many
call outs for its use.  Just curios as to the continued changes.

    All the best,

    Chris

    Christopher Barber

    Attorney and Counselor at Law



    "Serving the needs of Senior Texans"

    Barber Law Firm
    11930 S Sam Houston Pkwy E
    Suite 103
    Houston, Texas 77089-4755
    281-464-LAWS (5297)


    CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
    www.TexasAttorney.net





      -----Original Message-----
      From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Tony Babb
      Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 1:26 AM
      To: reflector at tvbf.org
      Subject: REFLECTOR: Shelf life of Aeropoxy structural adhesive


      I have a couple of cans of Aeropoxy structural resin/hardener that
came with my kit a couple of years ago. I recently replaced my epoxy with
fresh but I'm wondering whether I should also replace the Aeropoxy.
Especially as I'm about to start the CS spar.

      Any suggestions?

      Thanks,

      Tony
      SEFG
      60% done, 80% to go.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------


    _______________________________________________
    To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

    Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
    user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
    Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
    Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040611/192ae42c/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list