REFLECTOR:RE:Catto Props
Alex Balic
reflector@tvbf.org
Sun Jun 6 17:05:53 CDT 2004
I have seen a picture of a long EZ (or was it a cozy?) anyway- it was
modified for RG- and the mains either did not come down, or did not lock,
but the plane ended up traveling down the runway on the ends of 2 of the 3
blades of the Catto- I was impressed by that- I have one of Craig's props
for ground testing of my XLRG and possibly prelim flight testing- he loaned
it to me for a $600 deposit, which he will return if I get it back to him in
unscathed- try to get that deal from MT.......
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-admin@tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-admin@tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Jim Sower
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 8:44 PM
To: reflector@tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR:Confession Week!!!
There's a Long-EZ that shed the LOWER COWL through a Catto prop. Flew
the guy home with no further incident.
All hail Catto!! ... Jim S.
Tstockmn@aol.com wrote:
>It's obvious the problem here is not the stupidity of the builders, it's
the inability of the performance propeller to handle small FOD damage!!!
Any idea if the CATO prop could eat a 4' x 6' rubber-backed rug??
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
>
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list