REFLECTOR:Aileron Tubing

Al Gietzen reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 31 May 2004 16:28:53 -0700


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C4472C.5CEAEE90
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=20

Dennis wrote:  Do NOT use the tubing supplied with the kit. =20

Hum-m-m.  I used the =BE=94 6061 tubing supplied with the kit, and am =
not aware
that the factory was recommending changing to steel.  I do recall Alan =
Shaw
suggesting 1=94 steel with a thinner wall.

I have a single tube from aileron to bellcrank (no intermediate =
coupling),
maybe that eliminates the =93sloppiness=94 you mentioned?

Al

_______________________________________________ To change your email
address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector Visit the
gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw =3D tvbf:jamaicangoose Check new
archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C4472C.5CEAEE90
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">


<meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 10 (filtered)">

<style>
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:Verdana;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{margin-right:0in;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.EmailStyle18
	{font-family:Verdana;
	color:blue;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</style>

</head>

<body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dblue>

<div class=3DSection1>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:blue'>&nbsp;</span></font></p>

<div>

<div>

<p style=3D'margin-left:.5in'><font size=3D3 color=3Dblack face=3D"Times =
New Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Dennis wrote:</span></font><font
color=3Dblue><span style=3D'color:blue'>=A0 </span></font>Do NOT =
use&nbsp;the tubing
supplied with the kit.&nbsp; </p>

<p><font size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:Verdana;color:blue'>Hum-m-m.=A0 I used the =BE&#8221; 6061 =
tubing
supplied with the kit, and am not aware that the factory was =
recommending changing
to steel.=A0 I do recall Alan Shaw suggesting 1&#8221; steel with a =
thinner wall.</span></font></p>

<p><font size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:Verdana;color:blue'>I have a single tube from aileron to =
bellcrank
(no intermediate coupling), maybe that eliminates the =
&#8220;sloppiness&#8221;
you mentioned?</span></font></p>

<p><font size=3D2 color=3Dblue face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:Verdana;color:blue'>Al</span></font></p>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</body>

</html>
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit =
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw =3D tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C4472C.5CEAEE90--