REFLECTOR: Velocity wanted

Gilles Gratton gratton at magma.ca
Tue Jul 27 16:54:46 CDT 2004


My Velocity, LWFG Elite is for sale.  If any one on the Reflector knows of
an interested party, I would be happy to give more information.   I believe
that I have a well built, nice airplane.  It is running well with a 235 hr
Franklin just tested with 5/6 cylinders at 79/80 and one at 77/80
compression. I have a sturdy fixed pitch composite prop.
Check it out  at
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mathieu.gratton/CGDOU/Velocity_Aircraft_For_Sale.ht
m

Go ahead, take advantage of our CDN dollar!  The price is negotiable.
There is even a commission waiting for the Reflectorite that connects me
with a buyer.

Thanks,  Gilles       (Sorry, I cannot make it to Oshkosh this year.)
  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of HYTEC45 at aol.com
  Sent: 26 juillet 2004 10:01
  To: reflector at awpi.com
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Velocity wanted


  A hanger neighbor is in the market for a Velocity.  Preferably a RG, top
loader or elite, standard or 173 wing.  Possably a XL if the price is right.

  Any referrals can be directed to him direct @ bgold at adsyscontrols.com as
he is not on the reflector.

  Thanks in advance;

  TEC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040727/19eafec7/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list