REFLECTOR: Fuel Sump

Barber Law Firm CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Mon Jul 26 11:17:32 CDT 2004


Cute, really cute ;-)

Hey, I gotta try to make a living. I am selfUNemployed, every little bit
helps.

Christopher Barber

Attorney and Counselor at Law



"Serving the needs of Senior Texans and Smart assed fellow builders" :-)

Barber Law Firm
11930 S Sam Houston Pkwy E
Suite 103
Houston, Texas 77089-4755
281-464-LAWS (5297)


CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
www.TexasAttorney.net





  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Chuck Jensen
  Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 10:45 AM
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
  Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Fuel Sump


  Joe,

  How about "Serving the needs of Senior Texans".  Ooopss, that's already
taken.




    -----Original Message-----
    From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Joe
    Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 9:04 AM
    To: reflector at tvbf.org
    Subject: REFLECTOR: Fuel Sump


    I would like to prepare and install my fuel sump.  I do not have my
engine mount yet and want to make certain I do not have an interference.  I
have a 173 Elite RG.  I will be using a 20B rotary with the conversion
concepts engine mount.

    If anyone has this configuration, please let me know if there are any
interferences between the engine mount and the sump tank that would require
sump tank modification.

    Thanks,
    Joe
    "Still trying to find a witty expression to place below my name."
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040726/f4dfb0bb/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list