REFLECTOR: Oshkosh Roll Call
Dave Dent
davedent at comcast.net
Sun Jul 25 18:08:56 CDT 2004
Jack I will be looking you up at the NASA tent. I will be flying in Monday
night will leave on Thur. Not taking the Velo.
Dave N32XL
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jack Sheehan" <j.f.sheehan at larc.nasa.gov>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Oshkosh Roll Call
> I will be there from Monday through Monday. I will be working part of
> the time in The NASA Small Aircraft Transportation System exhibit
> which is near the forum area. Stop by and visit.
>
> Jack Sheehan
> N55XL
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list