REFLECTOR: Oshkosh Roll Call

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Fri Jul 23 10:27:17 CDT 2004


I'll be there Wed - Sun.  Don't know if I'll have the plane there or not.
Jim S.

Rich Guerra wrote:

> This thread is active over on the canard aviators list so I thought 
> I'd ask here also.
>
> Any Velocity Folks going to make it Airventure?
>
> We are planning in participating in the Airventure Cup Race, so will 
> arrive on Monday and stay through Thursday (have to get back home to 
> move to Dallas!).  Hope to see some Reflectorites out there! cell: 
> 505-463-9396
>
> Rich Guerra
> Velocity XL RG N724X
> "RACE 24"
> http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>



More information about the Reflector mailing list