REFLECTOR: Dallas Area Builders
Alex Balic
alex157 at direcway.com
Fri Jul 23 10:23:59 CDT 2004
Dallas Area BuildersRich,
Glad to have you in our area!! The Dallas area group was always an
informal bunch- we do not have a separate mailing list or anything like
that- we used to meet every couple of months at a different project, but I
suppose we all got busy as of late, and we lost a couple of builders to the
economy also. When it cools down a little bit around here, I plan to have
the group out to visit my project, and grill some burgers. Mine is nearing
completion for the most part. and I think that everyone will want to see
Dave's project also- he should be taxiing in a couple of weeks. Let me
know if you will be out near Denton, and I will show you what I have going
on.
Alex
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Rich Guerra
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 10:38 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Dallas Area Builders
To All Dallas area folk:
Well, made the leap and will be coming to Dallas to work. A big, if
belated, THANK YOU to all who passed on advice and tips regarding hangars in
the area. First things first you know - the plane had a hangar well before
I even put my house in Albuquerque on the market! Will be in the north
hangars at Mckinney (TKI) which is a lot closer to Plano than Santa Fe was
to me here in ABQ. (Hopefully will translate to more flying). Looking
forward to meeting the denizens of TKI, esp. Dave Bertram (perhaps I'll get
to see your first flight, if I haven't missed it already, that is!) and Rob
Johnson whose web site was the original inspiration for my own (where is it
Rob? It was still a great resource). I know there are others out there at
Denton and Redbird (Alex, Milt?) and I hope to meet you all eventually.
Whatever happened to the Dallas Area Builders Group? Is there a separate
mailing list?
My plane FINALLY has an interior in after flying for 2 years in it's
natural state (which didn't bother me but irked my wife who didn't want to
get into a plane whose "guts" where on display. Will be taking plane with
new car smell to OSH. Hope to see some of you there!
Rich Guerra
Velocity XL RG N724X
http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040723/4d86e682/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list