REFLECTOR: Re: GRT EIS

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Sun Jul 18 14:44:05 CDT 2004


Ronnie,
 
Greg recently issued a Windows program (I think that's an upgrade from
DOS???) for gathering data on your laptop.  It still appears rudimentary but
if it works, that's all that counts.  I haven't had a chance to use it yet.
I'll email you a copy.
 
Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Ronnie Brown
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2004 1:36 PM
To: davedent at comcast.net; reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Re: GRT EIS


I think the GRT EIS is better than great - it is FANTASTIC.  It has worked
flawlessly, was easy to install and program and it does a great job of
monitoring the engine without me having to worry about it.  It will let me
know if anything is wrong.  I also used it to gather data for LOP operations
via a data port to my PC.  It told me I have a great set of injectors from
Airflow Performance in Spartanburg, SC.  All four peaked within  0.1 GPM.  
 
I just wish Greg would write some better software for recording/delogging.
I can only get it to run in PC DOS mode.
 
 
 
----- Original Message ----- 

From: davedent at comcast.net <mailto:davedent at comcast.net>  
To: romott at adelphia.net <mailto:romott at adelphia.net>  
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 4:24 PM


What EFIS are you using.   I have the Grand Rapids Tech unit.  I thinks it
great.  

Dave

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040718/b78e144f/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list