REFLECTOR: Speed Brake

John & Mary Wright johnandmarywright at cox.net
Sat Jul 17 13:31:58 CDT 2004


Man----It is definitely getting deep :-D .

Chuck Jensen wrote:

> Well, that solves that problem but I'm concerned if the dishwasher is 
> run at the same time as I'm taking a shower, will the alternator 
> provide enough hot water.
>
>     -----Original Message-----
>     *From:* reflector-bounces at tvbf.org
>     [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]*On Behalf Of *Joe
>     *Sent:* Saturday, July 17, 2004 7:20 AM
>     *To:* Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
>     *Subject:* Re: REFLECTOR: Speed Brake
>
>     Try this link
>     http://www.wonderfulbuysonly.com/12v-microwave/12v-microwave.html
>
>         ----- Original Message -----
>         *From:* Chuck Jensen <mailto:cjensen at dts9000.com>
>         *To:* 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
>         <mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>
>         *Sent:* Saturday, July 17, 2004 7:17 AM
>         *Subject:* RE: REFLECTOR: Speed Brake
>
>         I was going to install a kitchenette but I couldn't find a 12v
>         microwave.
>          
>          
>
>             -----Original Message-----
>             *From:* reflector-bounces at tvbf.org
>             <mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org>
>             [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]*On Behalf Of
>             *robajohnson at comcast.net <mailto:robajohnson at comcast.net>
>             *Sent:* Friday, July 16, 2004 6:46 PM
>             *To:* Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
>             *Subject:* Re: REFLECTOR: Speed Brake
>
>             Well, I normally don't like to brag but you guys have
>             forced it out of me...
>
>             One weekend I was in the hanger laying in bed in the back
>             of the XL watching "The Matrix" on Plasma HDTV. One of the
>             Velo builders down the hanger row who shall remain
>             nameless stopped by and said:
>
>             "Holy Tamoli Rob, you put a bed and a TV in your Velocity?"
>
>             "Yeah, I'm old and lazy but I want to camp at Osh so this
>             seemed the way to go."
>
>             "Well I think I'm gonna do that to!"
>
>             "Go for it dude!"
>
>             So about two weeks later I hear some one knocking on the
>             Velo's door and it's the same fellow builder. I was busy
>             so I ignored it but he just kept knocking and knocking so
>             I finally cracked the door and asked what the heck he wanted.
>
>             "Hey Rob! My Velo bed is done want to see it?"
>
>             "Man! I can NOT believe you got me out of the shower just
>             to see your bed!"
>
>              
>
>              
>
>             > >Behalf Of John & Mary Wright
>             > >Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 2:24 PM
>             > >To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
>             > >Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Speed Brake
>             > >
>             > >You both loose !!!!! Ours has a fireplace and Jacuzzi !!!!
>             > >J&M
>             > >
>             > >Richard J. Gentil wrote:
>             > >
>             > > Oh yeah?? Well, mine has Direct TV.
>             > >
>             > > And the Winner is:
>             > >
>             > > Oh yeah?? Well, mine has a Trolly Dolly. :o)
>             > >
>             > > Brian Michalk wrote:
>             > >
>             > >
>             > >
>             > > You and I will have to get our airplanes together and
>             have a
>             > >technology
>             > > competition.
>             > >
>             > > Oh yeah?? Mine has voice recognition.
>             > > Oh yeah?? Well, mine has wireless internet.
>             > >
>             > >
>             > >
>             > > -----Original Message-----
>             > > Fro! m: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org
>             > >[mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
>             > > Behalf Of Hiroo Umeno
>             > > Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 3:20 PM
>             > > To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
>             > > Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Speed Brake
>             > >
>             > >
>             > > This thread reminds me of some "philosophical"
>             > >decision I had to make in
>             > > planning the systems for my plane.
>             > >
>             > > As a self-confessed gadget freak, I put my fair
>             > >share of technology into
>             > > my cockpit. A lot of the systems have fairly high
>             > >levels of integration
>             > > where information from many source are aggregated,
>             > >tracked and presented
>             > > in a form that is meant to reduce confusion and
>             > >error.
>             > >
>             > >
>             > > _______________________________________________
>             > > To change your email address, v! isit
>             > >http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>             & gt; >
>             > > Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>             > > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>             > > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>             > > Check old archives:
>             > >http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>             > >
>             > >
>             > >
>             > > _______________________________________________
>             > > To change your email address, visit
>             > >http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>             > >
>             > > Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>             > > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>             > > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>             > > Check old archives:
>             > >http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>             > >
>             > >
>             > >
>             > >
>             > >_______________________________________________
>             > >To change your email address, visit
>             > http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>             > >
>             > &! gt;Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>             > >user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>             > >Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>             > >Check old archives:
>             http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>             > >
>             > >
>             > >
>             >
>             > _______________________________________________
>             > To change your email address, visit
>             > http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>             >
>             > Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>             > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>             > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>             > Check old archives:
>             http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>         ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>         _______________________________________________
>         To change your email address, visit
>         http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>         Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>         user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>         Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>         Check old archives:
>         http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040717/ab7695ab/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list