REFLECTOR: Seattle WA Veo's

Dave Dent davedent at comcast.net
Thu Jul 15 19:31:54 CDT 2004


I will be traveling up to Seattle next week and will have time on my hands for a week.  So I am looking for any Velocity fellows up in that area.  Would like to just drop in and talk shop. 

I just sold my long time friend  since 1988.  My Long EZ.  So now it's the Velocity alone.  I am also building another Long EZ with retract mains.  I got 90% of it built and at least 10% of the work done.  So with the Velocity flying good and little more to do on it, it's back on the EZ.  
|
Before with the Long EZ I could get up to Seattle in just four hours from LVK.  The only trouble is my house up there has no close airport by it.  I have to fly into Renton.  But if you have to get up there in a hurry it's still the only way to go. 

So if any of you fellows that are up in that area and don't mind a fellow Velocity guy coming by let me know.
Dave

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040715/b77f15f8/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list