REFLECTOR: Catto prop

KeithHallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Fri Jul 9 22:47:36 CDT 2004


Al,

Did $1650 include that nice Saber prop extension?

Keith

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Al Gietzen 
  To: reflector 
  Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 6:49 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Catto prop


  I realized that I erred in describing the prop as 66" x 68" pitch - it is actually 66" x 84" pitch.  (Surprised nobody brought that to my attention, but I guess it doesn't matter).  Craig had original said 85 pitch, but went to 84 and a design speed of 2990 rpm after looking at the power curve for the engine.  The prop redline is 3300 rpm.



  And at some point I said it was $1750, but it was really only $1650.  Even a better deal than I thought.



  Just to clear that up . . .



  Al



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20040709/8e3b82c6/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list